Monday, April 30, 2012

Another Seattle Dresser

085
By popular demand, I did another Seattle inspired dresser.
This time I used Paris Grey as the background color and the Old White on the top.
This is a before shot of the dresser.
It had great bones and a whopping five  large drawers for storage.

The downside?  Well it had a weird sort of plastic veneer on the top and the drawer fronts.  So….I sanded them all down and gave the surface a good quality primer coat.
It worked out well.  The surface was ready to accept the chalk paint beautifully.
034 (768x1024)
086
070
I ended up painting the cool handles in the Paris Grey also.  That way they kind of disappear into the background of the subway aart.
085086
OK…I’m ready for May…are you?
Spring is in full swing here in the Pacific Northwest…
hope you’re feeling the spirit of spring also.
Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.