Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Etsy Shop Love


013

I am just crazy for Etsy!

I plan to do the majority of my holiday shopping there….

Where else can you buy fabulous vintage and handmade items while supporting small business owners who work very hard?

This is my latest Etsy purchase from one of my very favorite sellers.

Ticking and Toile.

The owner is Shellagh (who has a blog with the same name). She create absolutely beautiful linen goodies. Everything is finished to perfection and her items show so much pride of workmanship.

When I painted my counter stools in the cottage a month or so ago, I just knew that they needed some sweet chair covers from the Ticking and Toile Linen Shop.

Aren’t they just so gorgeous?

In spite of being oh so pretty, they are washable!

Talk about a great update for your chairs.

Here’s what mine looked like before the Provence paint job and the great covers..

cottageh

016018020022033036

Now I’m off to Etsy to look for a birthday present…

I hope all is well in your neck of the woods..

Cori

041

4 comments:

  1. oh my goodness!! i just love those seat covers! your kitchen is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I need to check out her shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thank you Cori!! You are just too sweet to do such a doting post over lil' ol' me over here!! :) The covers look totally adorable on your stools! I'm so glad you love them! Thanks again for your business :) My first customer ya know!
    xoxoxo,
    Shellagh

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to mention that the paint job on the stools looks a.m.a.z.i.n.g.!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.