Friday, October 7, 2011

Touches Of Autumn


013

Hi there!

I haven’t posted for awhile…but I am enjoying my favorite season…AUTUMN.

I haven’t broken out ALL of my decorations for this time of year, but I thought I’d share a few touches showing up around the house.

I’m still cutting lavender and bringing it inside to enjoy it. It makes a great backdrop to one of my favorite hors’d’oeuvres plates.

016

A beautiful bouquet of daisies and lilies sent by my oldest son and his girlfriend to brighten my table.

018

a sign I made a couple years ago that makes me smile…

019

candles on the mantel that make the whole house smell like autumn…one of my favorite things.

020

some fun light up bouquet flowers setting in an old wine jug b basket…

023

pumpkins, my lady bug boy and a crow atop the silver-plate…

026

one of the bottle witches I made last year brewing up a spell behind my silver martini glasses filled with billiard balls from the 1920’s…

027j

031

032

a tall bouquet of fall blooms I put together with branches from our trees…

033

034036040046047078

108

our yellow lab, Bella Rose, fits right in with the colors of the season..

079

088

some mini pumpkins the bird bath..

092

a wreath with fresh oregano and lavender from the garden on the front door..

093105

and finally, one of my favorite yard sales finds—a painting that reminds me of my favorite time of year all year long..

110

111

I love blog hopping and enjoying all the creative autumn decorating that is going on out there…..So many wonderful ideas and inspirations. I’m reminded how lucky we are to have this blogging community and a way to share what we do in our homes…

Have a wonderful weekend, wherever you are watching the leaves turn..

Bye for now,

Cori

2 comments:

  1. I love Fall too! Your decorations look great!

    Just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Check it out here http://threeoclockwinds.blogspot.com/2011/10/versatile-blogger-award-and-my-picks.html

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the blog...the stripped dummy..genius...love the witches...I am a new follower...I'll see you again

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.