Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Farm Fresh Table


029

Hello!

Just a quick post today. I wanted to share this fun project I ffinished last week.

We had this table in the store for quite awhile. It just wasn’t going anywhere.

I decided to do something different with it.

I turned it into a “sign” table. To add some local interest, I did

“FARM FRESH Walla Walla Produce – 1 mi.”

It’s a fun, whimsical table that would work great in a playroom, game room, eat-in kitchen or any space that needs a little fun and color.

030031036038042

I used Graphite ASCP for the top and acrylic paint for the lettering. I distressed the tabletop to give it the appearance of an old fruit stand sign.

I did use two coat of polyurethane for the top since this table may be used for eating or game playing.

044045046048050052055059060063

This was a really fun project and I’m hoping someone just “has to have it” and it will be going home with someone soon.

I’ve got some other signs I’m working on and will be sure to share them with you very soon.

So glad you stopped into Starview Sonnet today.

Cori

071

3 comments:

  1. So clever and creative. I am sure someone will sweep it up in no time and will be thrilled with their new find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute table! I love it!!! :-) and I love those shutters behind the table too!
    Xoxo,
    Shellagh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this table! It is always such a treat to see pics of your booth too. You really have awesome vintage style!!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.