Wednesday, February 9, 2011

An Inspired Collection

AntiqueChase1

Have you seen this wonderful vintage trophy collection at one of my favorite blogs?

It belongs to March at Antique Chase.

I met Marcy back in August when her divine home was featured at The Cottage of The Month. If you haven’t see it, you must take the tour.

After looking at her post on the vintage troopy cups over and over, I decided that this was a collection that I wanted to start for myself.

Here’s my first little cup. I found it in a wonderful little shop on etsy, Vintage Inspired.

It’s small, but oh so pretty.

015

017

019

A sweet beginning to a wonderful collection.

I don’t think I will run into too many of these at yard sales, estate sales, or local auctions. But, there are plenty on ebay, etsy and Ruby Lane.

I just love the meaning and history behind them…don’t you?

Here’s another little collection I have started. I only have three of the so far, but just love the shape and feel on vintage fans.

012

003

001

004

Small pieces of the past that put a smile on my face.

Here’s to gathering those pieces together in our spaces to make us happy.

I have been lucky enough to get several new followers this last week. If you are a new follower, thank you so much for joining me in this fun journey. If you are not following yet, I’d just love to have you.

Now check out Marcy’s blog. You won’t be sorry.

Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.