Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I Can Barely Draw A Stick Figure...

and I've never considered myself an artist. Creative, yes, --an artist?? No.

But, I must say that as I continue to create these wonderful dress forms, my inner artist has emerged.

I'm just so tickled that I have received regular orders in my etsy shop. The last two forms will be used to display jewelry in retail shops.

How exciting for them (and me).

This beauty (haven't named her) is off to Alaska. I think she might be a little chilly there : )

Thought for the day:

It's never too late to do what you really love, and maybe even make a little money along the way. Follow your dreams. Be inspired by all our "sisters" out there who are living it and sharing it through their blogs.

What a wonderful time we live in.







I'm linking up to Today's Creative Blog here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cori!
    That's so exciting!!! They are just beautiful :) I can see why it's keeping you busy!

    How's the weather holding up over there? We've been so lucky here ~ beautiful 65 degrees right now. So fresh & wonderful.

    Take care my friend!

    Shellagh

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.