Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween & Happy Birthday Dad




"He didn't tell me how to live. He lived and let me watch him do it."

-Clarence Budington Kelland



I ran across this quote today. It seemed so appropriate since today is my Dad's 74th birthday. He and my Mom just left this morning after spending a week with me.


I wish they could stayed another week, at least, but I'm so grateful that they were here.

We had a wonderful visit.

We went downtown to take the kids trick or treating on Friday...

We saw this adorable little Raggedy Ann (my favorite doll as a child)...

this cute skeleton with the pumpkin on top...that's my son in the wig : )



then there was this little guy...So ugly he's cute?



we went to a great party hosted by our friends, Jim and Donna...




they really know how to decorate and go all out....


My daughter on the left and
Sarah on the right.






My Mom and Dad even got dressed up....cute!







we made this creepy finger cookies...
They tasted good, too!










It was so good to have my parents here this week. They are half way home now and spending the night in Klammath Falls, Or.

I love you both so much.



2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your dad!
    Looks like you had a wonderful Halloween.
    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those finger cookies are too creepy. Eww.

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.