Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Daughter Creates



My ten year old daughter is really the artist of the family.

While I was making my little birdies out of clay the other day, she wanted to make a couple of her own.

She decided to go with a bride and groom theme. Then she made a little top hat for the groom and a little rosette hairpiece for the bride. Then she made a little bouquet and gift box. Cute!

We gave them a place of honor on a hat box that we painted off-white. We added some aqua polka dots to match her room, some glass beads to the edge of the lid and a little sparkle with some rhinestones.

I love when she is "in the mood" to play art with me.

Happy First Day Of Spring To All Of You!


We

Align Center








[signature.gif]

2 comments:

  1. Your daughter is very talented, it is so wonderful to see someone so young love to create. Please tell her how beautiful her work is and thank you for sharing. Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling little birdie couple and decorated box...she did a wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.