Sunday, June 14, 2009

Summer Inspiration....



I have this dear friend who is so incredibly talented....This is an outdoor living space she created in her backyard. Now..I wish I had some before photos, but let me just tell you...this space was nothing more than some cracked concrete and overgrown plants and weeds when she began this incredible transformation.

The inside of her home is so warm, cozy, and unique to her style. Well...she succeeded in bringing that same love of life into her back garden area. As you can see she is an accomplished gardener and the entire space is surrounded by lush and well-loved plants.

Take a gaze at these photos...






I must tell you that in additioanl to her wonderful sense of style, color, balance and space, she is a great bargain shopper! Most of these items were purchased at a steal, but all come together to look classy and quite expensive. She is a redesign expert and has helped others achieve wonderful "afters" in both their indoor and outdoor spaces.

Now just a few more photos before I sign off this post....These ideas definitely inspire me to make my outdoor living spaces as warm an inviting as hers. Now, did someone say Sangria???












2 comments:

  1. I would love to relax in this backyard. Your friend is very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cori...

    Hope that you're having a super Sunday, my friend!!! So happy to have you join in with Sunday Favorites this week...what a great post to share with us!

    Your friend has a fabulous patio or outdoor living space...I certainly could see myself enjoying it! I love the warm colors that she chose...Ooooh, love that pretty yellow ochre color!!! I love it combined with the pretty redwood patio covering...eekks, not sure what to call that? Pergola? Besides having a "green thumb", your friend certainly has a fabulous design sense...love this style!!! She has furnished this fabulous area beautifully...love the black iron dining set! Cori, please tell your friend...thank you, for sharing her home with us! And a big thank you to you as well, my friend for joining in with Sunday Favorites...what a treat this has been!!!

    Warmest wishes,
    Chari

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.