Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Produce Aisle.....




OK...I got my camera back this afternoon after another repair...so far so good. Here is one of my raised beds--the one with greens and carrots. Can you believe how gorgeous these greens are? The last two nights we have enjoyed salads from our very own garden--AND I'm not talking about some ordinary salad...I'm talking about one of those crazy good salads like you have at the best restaurants (here in Walla Walla it's T. Macarones!). Completely organic greens that taste incredible!!! Wait until the tomatoes are ready! Toss in a few candied walnuts and some crumbled goat cheese with the raspberry vinaigrette...yum!

The pleasure of being a farmgirl abound for me today....Is there anything like walking out back to pick your veggies for the evening mealL? Pinch me. I can't believe I am experiencing such wonder at 50....maybe life has really just begun?

More to follow soon now that I have my camera back.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.