Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sweet French Farmgirl

coopy part 1 plus size 026

This girl is still one of our most popular designs. This time she was done with an off"-white “PARIS” graphic and a favorite French fruit label on the bottom front and bottom back.   Her belt is just perfect for a down to earth French girl who embraces her country style by mixing burlap with vintage eyelet fabric for the ties.
coopy part 1 plus size 032 (768x1024) 
coopy part 1 plus size 052

She shared her photo shoot with a beautiful girl’s form made especially for a Southern California stylist who will be using her in some professional photo shoots.

coopy part 1 plus size 075
coopy part 1 plus size 110 (768x1024)
I hope you like the new look for my blog.  My friend Marlee at The Cayuse Cowgirl has been redesigning my blog and helping me with some advertising I want to do this year.  Check out my ad here at The Old Painted Cottage.  Make sure you take a look at The Cottage of The Month which belongs to Marian at Miss Mustard Seed.  Gorgeous home with so many wonderful details. 
So glad to have you visit!

coopy part 1 plus size 090

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cori! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment on my Christmas Village. I replied to your question on my blog. Just thought I would drop over to your blog too and see what you create, and I must say - Beautiful dress forms and I love the "shabby chic" style you have!


Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.