Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Tea Table


003

Hi everyone!

I’ve been busy all wee decorating, shopping, and just getting ready for the holiday.

We had a full week of clear and sunny skies, which was nice. Today we had the freezing fog and I feels lie there is snow on the ground since the frost remained all day.

I wanted to share some photos of the Christmas tea table my friend and I hosted last wee.

We were very happy with the festive and fun feeling the table had. The little birch trees , the polka dot plates, and the snowmen meringues made a great combination.

Everyone took home a birch tree and a snowman as a favor.

004

I had seen a pasty chef make these ADORABLE snowmen on the Martha show a year or so ago. Then, Romantic Homes featured them in their Christmas Issue here;

002

II had to give them a try. Here’s one of the little fellows sitting in a sweet little plate at each setting..

006008009010011013014036

It was a wonderful night of holiday celebration and the tables and decorations were all so delightful.

040

I hope your holiday preparations are coming along nicely.

Have a wonderful December weekend.

Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.