Thursday, July 14, 2011

This Is A Very Good Sign


005

I know I have been neglecting my blog over the last month or so…

I needed a break. I was feeling a little burned out.

Well….tonight I felt like making a quick post and to let you know that I’m still here.

Don’t you just love this sign?

Diane made it special for me and my little guest cottage. I’m just loving it. It is perfect. She actually painted the cottage and really captured the “feel” of it, including the three sets of French doors, the stone chimney, and the cupola with it’s French flag weathervane on top.

It now sits on the mantle and looks fabulous there. Thanks you so much Diane!

009

008

That’s not the only sign Diane made….let me share some of the other creations she worked on over the last month…

252

I’m just crazy about the two big eye charts she did—one with a black background and one with a white one.

253

We accessorized one of the spaces at the store with all the great signs. Check out the piano key signs she did.

I just love the black and white accents of the piano keys. They sit nicely on a ledge or table.

The Paris and New York subway signs would work great in so many spaces.

257263270

Well…I hope this means I’m back on track to post at least a couple times a week for the remainder of the summer.

Thanks for not giving up0 on me and I look forward to catching up with all of my favorite blogs to (I’ve missed that!).

Have a great weekend!

Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.