Thursday, June 2, 2011

Go Big Or Go Home


004

Here’s the name tags I made for Diane and I for the big show.

YES, they are BIG! : )

Even since Diane had the idea last fall to put in an application for the Farm Chicks Show and we were accepted in November, my catch phrase has been:

“Go big or go home!”.

Well…that’s what we are doing. We have worked so hard to hunt, dig, make pretty, clean and re-purpose treasures for over 6 months.

On this rainy morning in the Great Northwest, we will be loading the very BIG U-Haul truck and heading north to Spokane.

My oldest son and his girlfriend fly in this afternoon, They will be staying here with the younger kids. Let’s face it—to take my 10 and 12 year old to 3 days of antique how madness would be like making them watch paint dry (something I kind of like to do…ha!).

As we embark on this last (and most fun) leg of this journey, I want to thank all of you for following along. Your comments and support and inspiration keep us going on the hard days.

Risk equal reward and Let’s Go Big!

Stay tuned for LOTS of photos from the show…charging the camera battery as we speak.

thanks for all your support and love,

Cori

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear all about it! Good news about the kid care!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great sale, have a great time. Take lots of photos. Looking forward to the 'how it went' in a few days.
    - Joy

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.