Monday, May 23, 2011

Good Enough To Eat


054

There’s not much time to blog these days…things are busy. I spent several hours making cake pops for my daughter to bring to her class on her birthday Friday. I am leaving early Wednesday morning to fly to California for my oldest son’s graduation. When I return there will only be a few days before we leave for the big Farm
Chicks Show.

I wanted to share a wonderful Etsy shop find with you tonight.

I ordered these fun goodies to use for display at the show. We can’t have “real” food in our booth, so what better than this realistic felt food?

Isn’t it fabulous? AND, it looks even better in person.

Visit Margaret’s Etsy shop HERE to see all her great offerings.

She is one of those sellers that is so great to work with. Great communications and customer service.

Check her out.

These items are even more fabulous in person than the photos can really depict.

Won’t they look great displayed on some of our vintage enamel plate stands? Can’t wait.

059061062063065

I’ll check in when I can over the next few weeks.

Thanks for sticking with me, even though my posts are few and far between lately.

Cori

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.