Friday, December 10, 2010

A Little Decorating



I finally did a bit of decorating for Christmas. This is SO unlike me to get this done so late into the season, but Ive been very busy.

I will be going to California for almost three weeks to be with family and friends. Since, I won't be here I decided to keep the decorating simple.

I put up these three small white trees and added some of my favorite vintage ornaments. I will probably leave them up for a few weeks after Christmas so I can enjoy them into the New Year when I return.

Don't you just love the magic of the Christmas lights in your home?

I am hoping to do some posts while I'm in California. I also hope to have some time to take a look at all my favorite blogs and all the beautiful decorating you are all doing in your homes.

Have a wonderful holiday season weekend.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.