Monday, August 23, 2010

Look What I Found

Yesterday I found this great vintage dresser at a yard sale. It is in incredible shape and has six great big drawers for storage.

An extremely well made piece.

The pulls are so unusual, I think I'm going to keep them and change the color depending on my color theme.

I'm no
t sure what I'm going to do with it.

Definitely paint it.

Perhaps I will try a fun design on the drawer fronts.
Ok all you creative and lovely creatures ou
t there--if you have an idea for this piece that will give it a wonderful new life - send it to me!

I'm open to anything!
Oh.....I felt honored this morning when Little Miss Momma featured my little rustic bench on her "favorites" post this morning. This was my first visit to her blog and from what I've had a chance to peek it, it's fabulou1s

I went by the shop yesterday and found that two furniture pieces had sold!

This one (th
e cute funky vintage map desk)

And this sweet little nigh stand that I painted and used the DecoArt modeling paste and laser cut scrapbook paper for the drawer fronts.

Turns out the college kids in our town are moving in for the year and they can appreciate my unique little furniture makeovers.

Let's face it girls--you can't buy pieces like this at WalMart)
Hope your week is off to a greet start!


.



[signature.gif]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't love to get a comment? I'd love to hear you stopped by.